High speed acrylic polymer for lightweight plaster repair. For an easy and quick reparation or filling in walls & ceiling (i.e. cracks, screw holes, etc). Can be applied by trowel or gun. Sandable and over-paintable once dried.
- High speed plaster repair
- Smooth finish
- Very fast curing
- Can be sanded after curing
- Very good adhesion on many porous materials
- For the filling and repair of small holes (i.e. drill holes) and cracks in walls and ceilings - plaster, plasterboard, concrete, stone, cellular concrete, masonry, etc. For the filling of static joints and cracks in walls and ceilings. Shrink free finishing of seams of synthetic finishing and decorative profiles.
- Remove any loose particles before applying Repair Express Plaster. Apply with a caulking gun or putty knife into the crack, joint or screw hole. Finishing with a wet spatula or trowel for a smooth finish. For large cracks, static joints or large screw holes apply preferably 2 layers of the product. Depending on the porosity of the substrate, apply the second layer of product after approx. 1 hour.