Tapco Slate Pewter Grey Grade A
|Price||£1.99 EXC. VAT Each|
|Suppliers Part Code
||PEWTER 804 PEWTER 804
|Quantity Ordered||Price Each|
|1 - 499||£1.99 EXC. VAT|
|500 - 999||£1.95 EXC. VAT|
|1000 - 1499||£1.91 EXC. VAT|
|1500 or more||£1.87 EXC. VAT|
Tapco Slate Tiles are architectural roof tiles that mirror the natural detail of slate in all its charm. The memorable elegance, stunning colour and unparalleled toughness that market-leading Tapco Slate delivers are undeniably real. Are well developed, and to continuously refine, a better way to beauty.
- Lightweight – as low as 12kg per square metre.
- Easy to install with pre-marked nailing and exposure guides and spacers.
- Easily cut with a fine-toothed saw or sharp utility blade.
- Built-in camber for tighter fit when fixed in situ.
- No sorting, clipping, or drilling prior to roof loading.
- Fittings (ridges and hips) are mechanically fixed
- 40-year manufacturer warranty.
- Local Authority Building Control (LABC) & Local Authority Building Standards Scotland (LABSS) Registered Details product.
- Fully tested to BBA, ETA and CE standards, including fire rating, wind, driven snow & rain, and water absorption.
- BRE testing for wind-driven rain found TapoSlate Classic to perform much stronger than allequivalent materials tested and at a lower pitch.
- TapcoSlate is not made from recycled plastics but is manufactured from recyclable virgin limestone and polypropylene.
Tile dimensions 290mm x 445mm x 5mm
Please see downloads for fitting instructions and further information